If you see or suspect unethical or illegal activity around port businesses or facilities, don’t ignore it – let us know.
You could keep a potentially serious situation from harming the Port of Seattle. You have several options:
Call the Ethics & Compliance Hotline toll-free, 1-877-571-5237, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You do not have to give your name.
- If you are a port employee, talk to your manager. He or she should be your first point of contact.
- If you don’t feel comfortable speaking up to a manager, or if you are a concerned citizen, there is another option.
When you call:
- An interview specialist gives you the option to remain anonymous and documents your concern in detail.
- Your confidential information is relayed to the Workplace Responsibility Officer for appropriate follow up.
- You may call back to provide additional information or to receive answers to questions you might have as your concern is investigated.