The Port of Seattle Seaport
See our container terminal details here.more
The Port of Seattle’s Seaport is one of the most diverse in the United States. It is home to a wide range of maritime activities that brings trade to the region and generates thousands of jobs.
The seaport is made up of 1,543 acres of waterfront land and nearby properties including container terminals, general purpose/cargo terminals, foreign trade zone, break-bulk cargo and refrigerated cargo and storage.
- Naturally deep water port
- 500+ acres of terminal facilities
- 8,000 ft of moorage
- 40-acre grain facility
- Efficient intermodal infrastructure
- 17 ocean carriers with direct service to Asia, Europe, Latin America, and domestic markets (Alaska and Hawaii).
- 13 Super post panamax cranes, including 6 of the largest in North America
A strong working seaport is vital to the economic health of King County and Washington state; four in ten jobs in Washington state are tied to international trade. The Port of Seattle Seaport is instrumental in producing family-wage jobs that are a key driver of job growth and economic prosperity.
Seaport and Marine Facilities Map
Click here to download a larger map >