Commercial Fishing and Workboats
Fishermen’s Terminal offers a full complement of services for commercial fishing and workboats.
Meters are read "in and out" and charged by kWh used.
- 110volt/30amp twistlock
- Standpipes with 3/4-inch garden hose fittings
- 1.5 cubic yard dumpsters are available for shipside delivery. Service fee applies.
Contact the terminal office (206) 787-3395.
- Oil recycling available. Call for information.
- Recycling bins are located west of Net Shed 10 and are available to customer for disposal of all ferrous and non ferrous materials, and mixed recyclables such as paper, glass, cans and plastic.
On-Site Equipment Rental
- Forklifts: 3,000- to 5,000-pound capacity available; 30,000-pound capacity available but must be operated by terminal staff
- Cranes - One 3,000-pound capacity and two 1,700-pound capacity cranes
- Electric hoist – 3,000-pound capacity
- Accommodate vessels up to 300 feet (91 meters) long
- 2,800 linear feet (853 meters) of dock space
- Hot work allowable with permit from Seattle Fire Department (call (206) 386-1450)
- Reservations recommended. Call terminal office (206) 787-3395.
Long-Term Gear Storage
- Lockers available in various sizes with electricity
- Secure, uncovered storage also available
- Free parking in designated areas
View the Fishermen's Terminal map (PDF).