Fishermen's Terminal Newsletter
Sewer Project to Affect Roads Around FT and MIC
King County will make improvements to two existing stormwater/sanitary sewer pipes that run beneath the Lake Washington Ship Canal. The county will also install one pipe beneath the canal. When the two-and-a-half year project begins there will be:
For more information, visit www.kingcounty.gov
Construction Project Updates
There will be several construction projects happening at Fishermen’s Terminal and the Maritime Industrial Center including:
- Fishermen's Terminal South Wall Reconstruction Phase IV (at FVO Shipyard)
- Fishermen's Terminal Northwest Dock East Fender
- MIC Central Seawall Replacement
Download our current Newsletter for details.
If you have questions on any of these projects or would like more information, please call Tim Leonard, Seaport Project Manager at (206) 787-3018.
Fishermen’s Terminal 25-Year Plan Updates
Stakeholder outreach activities are ongoing for the Fishermen's Terminal 25-year plan. When finished, the plan will address the adequacy of the upland buildings and yards as well as opportunities to improve them.
At the outset the planning process staff held a customer open house and conducted a series of interviews with fishing moorage tenants. This led to an initial assessment of customer needs. Details can be found in the newsletter. The finalized version of the report has been posted to the project website.
Throughout the study there will be opportunities to get involved. The project website provided above allows you to submit an email address in order to receive project updates and reminders of meetings. You may also contact project manager Joseph Gellings at (206) 787-3368 or at email@example.com.
Net Sheds Available
Upstairs lockers are now available. Level concrete floors, 350 sq ft, 1-ton hoist with pallet forks and pallet jack provides for easy access. Sign up in the office for downstairs locker wait list.
Office & Other Spaces
We have multiple spaces available. For more information please contact Rebecca Schwan (206) 787-3713 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3,357 sf of office space in the Fishermen’s Center Building. 2nd floor waterfront view. Available now.
- 1,916 sf of secured storage space at the Maritime Industrial Center. Roll up door and forklift access. Available now.
- 1,181 sf of 1st floor water view office space in the West Wall Building at Fishermen’s Terminal available in January.
- 3,370 sf office/retail at entrance to Fishermen’s Terminal. Stand alone building. Great access and visibility.
- Small boatyard available for lease. Approximately 1/2 an acre of improved land and 17,000 sf of submerged land. Available now.
Moorage Available at the Port’s Other Marinas!
Shilshole Bay Marina:
Moorage available in various sizes from 20’- 100’ plus. Low rate dry storage is also available Sept 1-May 1. Call (206) 787-3006 for more information.
Harbor Island Marina
Recreational moorage available in 40’ and 50’ slips. Commercial moorage is also available. Call us at (206) 787-3006 for more information.
Bell Harbor Marina
Guest moorage available year round. Monthly moorage available Nov.-Apr. Call (206) 787-3952 for more information.