Fishermen's Terminal News
Fishermen's Terminal Newsletter
Long-Term Strategic Plan
The Port of Seattle is launching the Fishermen’s Terminal Long-Term Strategic Plan for the uplands portion of Fishermen’s Terminal. Read more on the Long-Term Strategic Plan webpage
North Pacific fishing fleet offers 1.6 billion economic opportunity for the region
The Port of Seattle and the Washington Maritime Federation released a detailed analysis of the North Pacific fishing fleet infrastructure and factors related to modernizing the fishing fleet. Read the press release and full report here.
Fishermen's Terminal at the Seattle Boat Show
Visit the Port of Seattle booth at the Seattle Boat Show January 27 through February 4, 2017. See you there!
Project Update: Net Shed Roof Replacement
The Net Sheds 3, 4, 5 & 6 roof replacement project received Port of Seattle Commission authorization on September 13th 2016. The improvements will consist of roof demolition, installation of new gutters, fall protection, security ladders, and the installation of a new built-up roofing system. The project will also include a demonstration project at Net Shed 5 to install solar panels to explore implementation and cost associated with adding solar to various Port facilities. It is the first-ever solar project at a Port facility!
The project is returning to Commission in late December/early January 2017 for construction authorization and will be put out to bid shortly thereafter.
- Complete design - 4Q 2016
- Request construction authorization - 1Q 2017
- Construction begins - 2Q 2017
- Construction complete - 4Q 2017
Free Bait from NSF
Fishermen's Terminal tenant NSF is offering free bait to fishermen on an ongoing basis. View the flier here.
Net Sheds Available
Upstairs lockers are now available. Level concrete floors, 350 sq ft, 1-ton hoist with pallet forks and pallet jack provides for easy access. Sign up in the office for downstairs locker wait list.
Office & Other Space Available
- 264 sq. ft. of first floor office space located in the West Wall Building available December 1, 2016.
- 1,181 sq. ft. of first floor office space with water views in the West Wall Building.
- Approx. 20k sq. ft. of warehouse space (includes approx. 2k sq. ft. of office space located on the top floor) of the A-1 Building at the Maritime Industrial Center on West Commodore Way. View of the ship canal. Freight elevator loading.
Need Meeting Space?
The Nordby Conference Center is available for meeting rentals and accommodates up to 22 people. View the conference center flier for complete details and to reserve the space.