Fishermen's Terminal News
Fishermen's Terminal Newsletter
Long-Term Strategic Plan
The Port of Seattle is launching the Fishermen’s Terminal Long-Term Strategic Plan for the uplands portion of Fishermen’s Terminal. Read more on the Long-Term Strategic Plan webpage
Project Update: Net Shed Roof Replacement
The Net Sheds 3, 4, 5 & 6 roof replacement project received Port of Seattle Commission authorization on September 13th 2016. The improvements will consist of roof demolition, installation of new gutters, fall protection, security ladders, and the installation of a new built-up roofing system. The project will also include a demonstration project at Net Shed 5 to install solar panels to explore implementation and cost associated with adding solar to various Port facilities. It is the first-ever solar project at a Port facility!
The project is returning to Commission in late December/early January 2017 for construction authorization and will be put out to bid shortly thereafter.
- Complete design - 4Q 2016
- Request construction authorization - 1Q 2017
- Construction begins - 2Q 2017
- Construction complete - 4Q 2017
Save the Date: Fishermen's Terminal at the Pacific Marine Expo
Visit the Fishermen's Terminal booth at the Pacific Marine Expo
November 17-19, 2016! Need help getting there? A shuttle to the Pacific Marine Expo will depart from Fishermen's Terminal every half hour. See you there!
Free Bait from NSF
Fishermen's Terminal tenant NSF is offering free bait to fishermen on an ongoing basis. View the flier here.
Net Sheds Available
Upstairs lockers are now available. Level concrete floors, 350 sq ft, 1-ton hoist with pallet forks and pallet jack provides for easy access. Sign up in the office for downstairs locker wait list.
Office & Other Space Available
- 1,031 sq. ft. of second floor office space located in the Fishermen’s Center Building.
- 264 sq. ft. of first floor office space located in the West Wall Building available December 1, 2016.
- 1,181 sq. ft. of first floor office space with water views in the West Wall Building.
- Approx. 20k sq. ft. of warehouse space (includes approx. 2k sq. ft. of office space located on the top floor) of the A-1 Building at the Maritime Industrial Center on West Commodore Way. View of the ship canal. Freight elevator loading.