Homeport of the North Pacific Fishing Fleet offering year-round and seasonal freshwater recreational moorage. Accommodates boats 20 to 60 feet, plus linear dockage up to 200 feet. New floating concrete docks with more shore power and wider fairways.
- 24-hour security.
- Restrooms and showers.
- Power and water.
- Free sewage and bilge pump-out facilities.
- Onsite retailers include: barber shop, mail services, mini mart, tobacco shop, three restaurants, a pub and an art gallery.
- Docks for repair work and loading: on-site haul out
- Free parking in designated areas.
- Office space and storage facilities
View the Fishermen's Terminal map (PDF).
Summer Monthly Moorage
Available June - September. Sign up here.
- Call ahead for availability (206) 787-3395 or VHF 17.
- Guest moorage is on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations are not available.
- Guest moorage rates include shore power.
- Groups and yacht clubs welcome.
Year-Round Monthly Moorage
Limited availability. Call for details.