Onboard airline check-in and luggage handling. Guests can check in for their airline flight, print boarding passes and check their luggage; all while still on board their ship! Visit Guest Relations on your ship for more details.
- Cruise terminal concierge offers luggage storage before and after cruises, plus city information.
- Wheelchair, scooter, and oxygen rentals. Equipment can be delivered directly to guest cabins.
- 1,700-space parking garage directly across the street offers secure parking and a complimentary shuttle to terminal.
- Restaurants, deli/mini-mart with ATM and recreational marina on-site
The Bell Street Pier garage is available to all cruise passengers. Conveniently located directly across from the cruise terminal, it offers 1,700 spaces of covered, secure parking. Friends and family who pick up or drop off cruise passengers also are encouraged to use the garage.
- General parking is available for $21 per day (includes taxes). Customers will receive a $1 per day discount when booking online at Republic Parking Northwest. Parking demand is quite high, so reserve early.
- You may prepay for parking online. When you prepay, parking is guaranteed.
- Location: 9 Wall Street. Enter at the corner of Alaskan Way and Wall Street.
- 25 handicap parking stalls available
- Maximum height is 6'6"
- Questions? Call the Republic Parking garage staff at (206) 783-4144