Congratulations to the 922 Port employees who fulfilled the requirements of the 2016 wellness reward program. Aduro, our wellness vendor, provides online tracking tools, Port specific challenges, mobile optimization and coaching that focuses on overall wellbeing—not just improving physical health. Not only does this platform provide tools to create a more fulfilling life at home and work, it aligns with building a healthy workplace culture and high performing workplace. We look forward to leveraging this success into 2017 with an even broader selection of meaningful activities and programs to choose from based on your feedback. A premium discount or contribution to your health saving account will continue to be the reward for fulling the 2017 Wellness Program requirements.
NOTE: Completion of levels 1 and 2 is required to receive your 2018 premium reduction or HSA contribution.
||3000 points or more|
- Completion of the Well-being Assessment. (500 points)
- Completion of the Roadmap for Success. (500 points) .
- Participation and engagement in the program through activities and challenges. (1000 points)
- Need to have 2000 accumulated points at the end of Level 2.
- Continue your participation in the program and earn an invitation to the Wellness Champion event.
|REWARD: Earn Port of Seattle gear with successful completion of Level 1
||REWARD: Earn your Premium Reduction or HSA Contribution with your successful completion of Level 2.
||REWARD: Your name will be entered into a drawing for cool prizes.|