FREE Family-Friendly Fun on June 13, 2015
Schedule of Events - June 13, 2015 (Developing)
Starting at 8:30am
- Open Boat Showcase of new and brokerage sail and power boats, charter boats, and more hosted by Seattle Yachts, Sail Northwest, Windworks Sailing & Powerboating, and Seattle Sailing Club
- Sail for a Cure sailboat rides courtesy of Windworks Sailing & Powerboating and Seattle Sailing Club
- Kids' activities, bouncy house, and mini opti sailing lessons (ages 6-14)
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase*
- Festival of boating-related partner booths
- Maritime Pacific Brewing Company beer garden*
- Live music
*Suggested donation or cost to participate. All proceeds benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and La Senioritas, Inc.
RSVP to and share the Facebook event page!
Events are sponsored by the SeattleBoatShow.com and organized by Shilshole Bay Marina and the Shilshole Bay Marina Group which includes Sail Northwest, Seattle Sailing Club, Dockside Solutions, Windworks Sailing & Power Boating, Seattle Yachts, Corinthian Yacht Club of Seattle, Sterling Marine Services, and Shilshole Liveaboard Association.