Terminal 5 Draft Environmental Impact Statement
The Port of Seattle and the Northwest Seaport Alliance are proposing modifications to marine cargo facilities at Terminal 5. The Port of Seattle, as lead agency under the State Environmental Protection Act (SEPA), is preparing an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) on the project.
The Port of Seattle will host two public hearings for people to share comments on the Draft EIS:
5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Georgetown Campus, South Seattle College
6737 Corson Ave. S., Seattle
5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Alki Masonic Center
4736 40th Ave. S.W., Seattle
For more information on the proposed improvements and to comment online, visit http://t5eis.publicmeeting.info.
National Marina Day
Free family-friendly fun!
Shilshole Bay Marina celebrates National Marina Day where there is something for everyone! The Shilshole Bay Marina Group is banding together to present the annual Open Boat Showcase and Swap Meet on the same day to benefit the Leukemia Cup Regatta, "Sailing for a Cure."
You won't want to miss the boater's swap meet, vessel safety checks by the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary, showing-off your skills at the open mic for musicians or listening to TWO bands (one Led Zeppelin cover band and one reggae band), and - of course - the beer and wine garden.
8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Shilshole Bay Marina
View the complete list of activities/schedule and for information on getting involved visit the National Marina Day webpage.
Classic Yachts Weekend
Classic Yacht Association
We look forward to seeing everyone at Bell Harbor Marina where more than 50 Classic Yacht Association yachts will be on display in the marina, set against stunning downtown Seattle, Elliott Bay, and the Olympic Mountains. This event is FREE and open to the public!
Bell Harbor Marina at Pier 66
Movies at the Marina
Shilshole Bay Marina presents FREE, family-friendly, outdoor Movies at the Marina!
The LEGO Movie (PG)
Dusk (Around 9pm movie start time)
Dusk (Around 9 p.m. movie start time)
- First come, first serve seating space in the parking lot and on the garden lawn. (Folks usually start arriving around 7 p.m.)
- Guest moorage is available! Make your reservation today at 206-787-3006.
- First come, first serve parking available in the marina parking lot. Parking in permit-only spaces not permitted.
- Additional parking available on Seaview Avenue NW.
- First come, first serve free popcorn. Limit 1/person.
- Feel free to bring snacks. Alcohol is not allowed.
- Leashed dogs are welcome. If a dog is gets disruptive, staff will ask the dog be removed from the event area.
- Bring jackets or extra blankets, as the air coming off Puget Sound can be chilly.
For more information, view the Movies at the Marina events on Facebook