The Port of Seattle Commission regularly meets on the first, second and fourth Tuesday of each month, however, dates, times and locations are subject to change. Meeting notices are posted the Thursday before the next meeting. Visit the Commission Meetings page for the latest meeting agenda. Sign-up for meeting notices and other Port of Seattle news.
Fall Duwamish Alive!
Join our partners as a volunteer to make a positive impact within our community while learning about our local environment. Volunteer opportunities vary widely throughout the watershed, removing debris; planting native plants and removing invasive weeds in a variety of habitats which include a natural bog, sites along the river or in our urban forests.
Saturday, Oct. 22
9:30 - 2:00
Sign up at Duwamish Alive!
Duwamish Alive Coalition is a collaborative effort of local communities, municipalities, non-profits and businesses within the Duwamish River Watershed to preserve and enhance habitat for people and wildlife towards improving the health of the Puget Sound. We are improving the ecological health of our watershed through community engagement and volunteer-based habitat restoration.
Community Meeting and Open House
Flight Corridor Safety Program
Tuesday, Nov. 1
6 - 8:30 p.m. | Starts at 7 p.m.
Bow Lake Elementary School
18237 42nd Ave S. | SeaTac, WA 98188
- Meet with Port of Seattle Commissioners and staff
- Hear about plans to comply with FAA regulations protecting flight safety by removing over-height trees and replanting lower-hieght trees in the flight corridor
- Learn about the tree and vegetation replanting program
- Give your feedback
For more information about the program, go to www.portseattle.org/safecorridor or download printable postcard.
Translations help for non-English speaking neighbors of Sea-Tac Airport
If you need assistance or want to receive a response to a question in your native language, please call the Port’s language help line:
- Para español, llame al (206) 787-3797 y marque 1.
- Để sử dụng tiếng Việt, gọi số (206) 787-3797 và nhấn phím 2
- Soomaali, wac (206) 787-3797, kadib riix 3.
- សម្រាប់ភាសាខ្មែរ សូមហៅទូរសព្ទមកលេខ (206) 787-3797 ហើយចុចលេខ 4។
- For other languages, call (206) 787-3797 and press 5.