Annual Holiday Program at Sea-Tac Airport
The Merchants at Sea-Tac Airport present the annual Holiday Entertainment Program!
The fun continues through Saturday, December 24. Join us for a variety of performances, photo opportunities and souvenir give aways from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., including:
- A daily parade beginning at 9:30 a.m. at the Children's Play area and continuing into the Central Terminal where our holiday cast sings and dances before dispersing around the concourses
- Music to soothe a traveler’s soul – a piano soloist in the Central Terminal - 5 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Roving carolers and holiday characters throughout the terminal
- Variety comedy and music performers
- Appearances by the jolly old fellow himself – Santa and his Elf
- And much, much more!
See the daily entertainment schedule below.
Gift ideas and gift wrapping
Security may need to open wrapped gifts to examine for safety, so consider dropping by the two gift-wrapping stations after you pass through security.
From 6 a.m. to 2 p.m., volunteers from the USO Northwest will be inside of security checkpoints #2 and #3. You may contribute what you will for this service.
You also can wait to buy your gifts at the airport and then get them wrapped here! Stores such as Beecher's Handmade Cheese, Fireworks, Made in Washington, Seattle Chocolates, Dilettante Mocha Cafe and Discover Puget Sound carry local, Northwest specialties. There are many other shops carrying unique gifts sure to delight! Check out all the stores.