Fleet and Supply
Fleet & Supply is staffed by one police officer and one administrative civilian assistant.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Research, purchase and maintain (or arrange for maintenance of) all equipment and assets including buildings (fixed assets) and chattel (moveable assets both permanent and semi permanent, i.e. uniforms, tasers, automobiles, firearms, ammunition, etc.).
- Keep a current inventory record of all property owned by the Police Department.
- Pay all bills incurred by Police Department, excluding payroll.
- Interface with Port of Seattle Accounting regarding Accounts Receivable, Payable and Purchasing.
- Assist and maintain Police Department budget planning and updates.