Maritime Industrial Center
Located along the ship canal near Fishermen's Terminal, this facility offers 1518 linear feet (463 meters) of concrete dock space for loading and repair work.
- Ship's hydrants available with 1 1/2-inch fittings
- Stand pipes available with 3/4-inch fittings
- Lines available, with installations through U.S. West
- Fishermen’s Terminal and Maritime Industrial Center are going green. If you would like to learn how you can help, download our PDF files on how you can prevent pollution, and reduce waste.
- Dumpsters can be ordered from emerald City Disposal (Rabanko) at (206) 763-2800
- Forklifts: 5,000-pound capacity forklifts available for rent on request. 30,000-pound capacity forklift is also available but must be operated by Port of Seattle staff.
- Pallet jacks
- Electrical adapters
Short-Term Loading/Repair Docks
- 830 linear feet (253 meters) of concrete dock space for loading and repair work.
- Hot work permitted with a Seattle Fire Department Hot Work Permit. Call the Fire Department at (206) 386-1450.
- Handling vessels up to 350 feet (107 meters).
- Daily and monthly moorage available. Reservations required.
Short-Term Gear Storage and Staging Areas
- Ample room for reefer trucks, fiber, pallets, gear or equipment that needs to be staged.