Port employees may take advantage of a variety of offerings designed to foster a healthy work-life balance. Enjoy your time at work and your time at home! Work-life benefits include:
- Alternative Work Arrangements: including compressed schedules and flex-time
- Telecommuting: eligible employees may telecommute from home occasionally or on a regular schedule
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): from short-term private counseling to assistance finding childcare or summer camps, Wellspring Family Services EAP offers a wide variety of confidential, professional assistance, intervention or referral services to employees and their families
- Facilities: Amenities at Pier 69 and the Airport Office Building include cafes and pantries, fitness centers, and privacy rooms.
- Discounts and Deals: Port employees can get discounts on a range of goods and services, from tickets aboard the Victoria Clipper to 10% off purchases at Sea-Tac concessionaires.