Ground Transportation Info
The airport is fully equipped with accessible facilities to provide all travelers -- as well as meeters, greeters and airport employees -- with a safe, convenient means of getting around. For more information, visit our Accessibility page
. Wheelchairs are available for rent at Ken's Baggage and Frozen Food Storage: www.kensbaggage.com Review CFR Part 21
International Traveler Services
Ground Transportation information is available at the information booth on the third floor of the airport garage
. For information on all modes of transportation to and from the airport, call (206) 787-5906. Read more information.
Internet Access / WiFi
- U.S. Immigration and Customs. There is a U.S. Immigration and Customs office (Global Entry Enrollment Center) on the mezzanine level of the Main Terminal. Customs: (206) 553-7960. Immigration: (206) 553-0467/0466.
- Currency Exchange (Travelex). Located in the Main Terminal - Ticketing Level (one on the south esplanade and one on the north), in the Main Terminal - Baggage Claim, on Concourse A and in the South Satellite.
- Language Phone Line. Located in the inspection booths at Customs and Immigration and at the Airport Information Booth right outside the exit from the B gates (pre-security, south of the Central Security Checkpoint), these phones link up travelers and inspectors to interpreters for more than 150 different languages.
- Global Entry Program: This program, available at Sea-Tac Airport, enables international travelers who are pre-screened, pre-approved and registered to quickly clear U.S. Customs. Travelers can apply for the program online and can complete their enrollment application processing with an interview and biometric data collection at the new Enrollment Center on the Mezzanine Level. This office also offers others services, including validation of Currency Reports, registrations for the export of guns, foreign-made objects and products being imported/exported under the ATA Carent program; and interviews of departing passengers who are participating in the National Security Entry Exit Registration System (NSEERS).
The Port of Seattle provides free WiFi throughout Sea-Tac Airport. Internet phones are also available throughout the Airport. See E-mail Phones below.
Lost & Found
Language Phone Line
Located in the inspection booths at U.S. Customs and Immigration and at the airport Information booth right outside the exit from the B gates (pre-security, south of the Central Security Checkpoint), these phones link travelers and inspectors to interpreters for more than 150 different languages.Review CFR Part 21
The Port of Seattle Lost and Found office
is located in the central part of the Main Terminal
at Sea-Tac Airport, up on the Mezzanine Level, Room 6016.
Items found in the airport terminal, rental car facility bus, parking garage or drive areas are stored securely for 30 days before disposition.
For items lost or left on an airplane, please contact your airline. The YWCA provides Lost and Found management. Please visit Lost and Found
for more info
"Smarte Carte" rentals are conveniently placed throughout the terminal and on floors two - six of the airport garage. Smarte Cartes are not allowed through security checkpoints, but are available for rent on Concourses A, B, C and D.
Mailboxes, Postage & Shipping
Shipping supplies and UPS and Federal Express services are available at Ken's Baggage Storage & Rentals. View their website
"Send It Home"
Travelers who inadvertently pack a prohibited item in their carry-on luggage have the option of mailing it home from one of the self-service "Send-It-Home" kiosks, conveniently located near every security checkpoint.
The kiosks, operated by Ken's Baggage Storage & Rentals, are set up for mailing small items like tools, scissors and pocketknives. A list of items that cannot be mailed, including lighters, ammunition, and pressurized containers, is posted at each kiosk. There are also size and weight requirements. The item must fit in the provided plastic bags and be weighed on the kiosk's scale. Oversized items can be taken to the Ken's Baggage office on the Baggage Claim level between carousels 12 & 13.
Travelers can pay at self-service kiosks by cash, MasterCard or Visa. The items are shipped in bubble mailers by uninsured 1st class.
U.S. mailbox locations:
Pre–Security / Ticketing Level
Pre–Security / Baggage Claim Level
- In the corridor between ticket counters three and four (between US Airways and Southwest Airlines)
- In the corridor between ticket counters four and five, across from the entrance to the Central Security Checkpoint and between the Southwest and American ticket counters)
Beyond the Security Checkpoints
- On the Lower Drive sidewalk outside of Baggage Claim door #16
Stamps can be purchased at all airport ATMs.
- Concourse A – across from Starbucks and Gate A3
- Concourse B – at the entrance to the Concourse
- Concourse C – at the entrance to the Concourse
- Concourse D (two) - across from Hudson News and behind the North Security Checkpoint
Quiet Zone at Gate B4
A quiet meditation room is available for meditation, prayer or relaxation. The room is located pre-security in the Main Terminal
, Mezzanine Level.
Business travelers working between flights or passengers just looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of the airport to read a book or relax can stop by the Quiet Zone at Gate B4. The area features ample seating with power outlets to charge your devices, a muted, closed-caption television with the day’s news, rotating art displays and no overhead announcements. Sea-Tac’s customer service feedback indicated some travelers want a quiet area to relax and this spot provides that peaceful setting travelers are looking for.
USO / Military
The USO is located on the Mezzanine Level of the Main Terminal. Open 24/7, the Sea-Tac Center serves our military members and their families with a full nursery, children's games, books, and toys; sleeping facilities, showers, free snack bar, comprehensive travel information and assistance, and a lounge area that includes a big-screen TV, X-box games, Internet access, and library. For more information call (206) 246-1908 or visit www.usonw.org
Sea-Tac is a non-smoking facility
. Smoking is prohibited along the full length of the upper and lower airport drives, everywhere in the airport garage, anywhere inside the terminal and in all airfield locations.
Smoking is only allowed in two outdoor locations
- North end of the Lower Drive (Baggage Claim level): North of door 26, across the small parking lot, adjacent to the stairs that lead to the cruise tent lot
- South end of the Lower Drive (Baggage Claim level)
WiFi / Internet
There are no self-service baggage lockers at Sea-Tac Airport. Ken's Baggage Storage & Rentals
, a staffed service on the Baggage Claim Level between Carousels 12 & 13, offers storage for everything from a small set of keys to a bicycle and luggage.
The Port of Seattle provides free WiFi throughout Sea-Tac Airport. Internet phones are also available throughout the airport.