- Sep 07, 2022 - Nov 16, 2022 ; 3:00pm - 5:00pm
The second annual Business Accelerator will be held in partnership with the Northwest Mountain Minority Supplier Development Council (NMMSDC). The eleven-week intensive training and mentorship program will cover key projects and professional skills that are essential to growing your business. Through the program, businesses will build lasting relationships with industry and agency representatives, while preparing for contracting opportunities at the Port and beyond.
Curriculum topics include:
- Understanding Your Business
- Sales Training and Presentation
- Marketing Material Development
- Build a Lasting Foundation, Managing Cash Flow, Power of Capital
- Legal, Accounting, Banking, Human Resources
- Introducing Your Company
- Doing Business with the Port and Opportunity Identification
- Doing Business with the Port of Seattle as a Subcontractor
Submit your application soon! The 2022 Business Accelerator Cohort application deadline is Monday, August 8, 2022.