- Oct 22, 2020
The Port of Seattle will be joined by clean fuels industry leaders, state policy makers and researchers from Washington State University for an industry and policy forecast on the future of clean fuels for Washington state. The free, virtual event will highlight industry developments. We will also hear from the sponsors of a Washington legislative proposal to create a statewide low carbon fuels standard.
October 22, 2020
9 to 11 a.m.
Please RSVP here.
- Washington Commissioner of Public Lands Hilary Franz
- Washington State Senator Rebecca Saldaña
- Washington State Senator Liz Lovelett
- Washington State Representative Joe Fitzgibbon
- Port of Seattle Commissioner Fred Felleman
- Port of Seattle Commissioner Ryan Calkins
- ASCENT the FAA Center of Excellence for Alternative Jet Fuels and Environment & Washington State University Regents Professor and Director Dr. Michael Wolcott
- Sierra Club President Ramόn Cruz
- Industry representatives from National Biodiesel Board, Clean Fuels Washington, Fulcrum BioEnergy, and Gladstein Neandross & Associates
- Industry Outlook Panel and Q&A
- Policy Outlook Panel and Q&A