- Apr 28, 2021
- Free Event
Join Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), Expedia, Edelman, Visit Seattle, Washington Tourism Alliance, and Greater Seattle Partners for the international travel trends that will bolster economic recovery.
The free, virtual event will highlight how Washington can connect to the recovery, including an outlook for SEA Airport, the trends driving travel consumer behavior, and how destinations can adapt to welcome travelers.
April 28, 2021
9 to 10 a.m.
Please register here.
We will follow-up with the participation link for this virtual meeting.
SEA Outlook featured speakers:
- Stephanie Bowman, Port of Seattle Commissioner
- Lance Lyttle, Managing Director, SEA
Travel Trends featured speakers:
- Tom Norwalk, President & CEO, Visit Seattle
- Ian Jeffries, Sr. Vice President, Travel & Tourism Lead, Edelman
- Nisreene Atassi, Sr. Director, Global Head of PR and Social, Brand Expedia
- Denella Ri’Chard, Executive Producer & Host, Traveling With Denella Ri'chard
- David Blandford, Executive Director, Washington Tourism Alliance
Panelists will take audience questions following the presentations.