- Nov 04, 2021
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
17801 International Blvd., Seattle, WA 98158
- Family Friendly
Join us at Experience SEA @ N, an art and culture-filled celebration marking the opening of all passenger gates and the end of major construction at the new N Concourse at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA).
This bigger, brighter, and bolder space celebrates the Pacific Northwest through dining and retail options, a diverse art collection that reflects the culture, spirit, and history of the region, nature inspired design, and a brand-new performance stage.
Workers logged more than 2.1 million labor hours to build the facility over four years. The North Satellite, home of the N Concourse, proudly include 10 new passenger gates, a spectacular Alaska Airline’s lounge, the airport’s first system to collect and reuse rainwater, and many built-in amenities to make travel effortless for all.
To celebrate the achievement of this beautiful building, SEA and Alaska Airlines invite you a free, special celebration of Pacific Northwest craftsmanship and culture on November 4, 2021.
11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Celebration and Performance Stage Debut
- Welcome remarks from leaders
- Port of Seattle Commission President Fred Felleman
- Port of Seattle Executive Director Steve Metruck
- Port of Seattle SEA Managing Director Lance Lyttle
- Alaska Airlines VP of Strategic Performance Brooke Vatheuer
- Hensel Phelps Vice President Shannon Gustine
- Seattle KC Building & Construction Trades Executive Secretary Monty Anderson
- Live performances emceed by Sub Pop CEO Megan Jasper
- Sera Cahoone
- The Black Tones
- Tomo Nakayama
- Spoken word performance by J. Rycheal
- Poetry reading by Washington State Poet Laureate Rena Priest
- Sampling and special promotions by Tundra Taqueria, SEA Roast Coffee House, and Filson
- Tour new museum-quality art with the curator of the airport’s public art collection
- SEA surprises and passenger giveaways
6 p.m. Travel Trends Panel
Join a conversation with travel and hospitality industry experts reflecting on consumer travel trends in 2021 and looking ahead to 2022, including:
- Kevin Lemme, Market & Competitive Analyst Principal, Alaska Airlines
- Nissy Atassi, Sr. Director Global Communications, Expedia
- Tash Haynes, Travel Influencer, Blogger, Content Creator
- Matt Hagerman, Executive Vice President, Columbia Hospitality
- Moderator: Kathy Roeder, Director of Communications, Port of Seattle
Tune into livestreams of both events at bit.ly/ExperienceSEAlive.
Listen in. Lean in. Experience SEA.