- Apr 27, 2023 ; 5:30pm - 6:30pm
We welcome parents, students, and community organization staff all to join to learn about high school internship opportunities at the Port of Seattle.
- April 27, 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. | Join on Microsoft Teams
- Our high school internships are a great fit for students interested in exploring careers within our organization that fall into the following career focus areas: aviation operations, maritime operations, governance, civic engagement, and environmental jobs.
What you will gain from Port of Seattle internships:
- The Port of Seattle’s High School Internship Program is designed to provide you with the skills you need to be successful in a corporate environment.
- Interns will learn the Port’s Code of Conduct and communications technology, as well as business skills such as: diversity and inclusion, process improvement, project management, networking, public speaking, communications, and leadership.
- A variety of career awareness activities will be available during the summer to promote learning and increase exposure to various aspects of the Port. This includes mentorship meetings, facility tours, LinkedIn 101, and resume workshops.