- Dec 15, 2020
The Port of Seattle is conducting an informational meeting for interested contractors to go over the scope of work and project requirements associated with the 2021 Airfield Pavement Replacement project.
Description of Work
The overall objective of the work is to replace distressed and/or damaged pavements on runways and taxiways, aprons, and any other areas on the airfield that may cause or bring Foreign Object Debris (FOD) into the movement area; replace joint seal in areas of runways, taxiways and taxi lanes that are most problematic and/or missing; and replace infrastructure/utilities in proximity to pavement work areas.
Scope of Work
- Flagging services
- Transportation safety programs, government
- Drainage project construction
- Silt fence and other fabrics
- Asphalt concrete crushing and grinding
- Concrete crushing and grinding
- Remediation and cleanup of contaminated buildings, mine sites, soil, or ground water
- Site preparation and related construction activities
- Asphalt Paving
- Concrete Paving
- Expansion joints
- Dump Trucking
- Ductile Iron Pipe & Castings
This is a federally funded project with a DBE goal. DBE firms are encouraged to attend.
Date: December 15, 2020 Time: 10:00 - 11:30 a.m. Location: Microsoft Teams (Online)
PortGen Workshops and other Diversity in Contracting events are subject to change - We take seriously our responsibility to the safety, health, and well-being of our customers, employees, and broader community and are doing everything we can to limit the spread of COVID-19 at Port facilities while maintaining the critical work that we do.