- Dec 14, 2020
The Port of Seattle is conducting a pre-bid meeting for the 2021 Airfield Pavement Replacement project.
Description of Work
The overall objective of the work is to replace distressed and/or damaged pavements on runways and taxiways, aprons, and any other areas on the airfield that may cause or bring Foreign Object Debris (FOD) into the movement area; replace joint seal in areas of runways, taxiways and taxi lanes that are most problematic and/or missing; and replace infrastructure/utilities in proximity to pavement work areas.
Scope of Work
- Flagging services
- Transportation safety programs, government
- Drainage project construction
- Silt fence and other fabrics
- Asphalt concrete crushing and grinding
- Concrete crushing and grinding
- Remediation and cleanup of contaminated buildings, mine sites, soil, or ground water
- Site preparation and related construction activities
- Asphalt Paving
- Concrete Paving
- Expansion joints
- Dump Trucking
- Ductile Iron Pipe & Castings
This is a federally funded project with a DBE goal. DBE firms are encouraged to attend.
Date: December 14, 2020 Time: 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. Location: Microsoft Teams (Online)
PortGen Workshops and other Diversity in Contracting events are subject to change - We take seriously our responsibility to the safety, health, and well-being of our customers, employees, and broader community and are doing everything we can to limit the spread of COVID-19 at Port facilities while maintaining the critical work that we do.