- Dec 16, 2018 - Dec 24, 2018
17801 International Blvd., Seattle, WA 98158
Many cultures around the world find ways to light the darkest nights.
Enjoy live holiday performance art, parades, carols, puppetry, music, souvenir giveaways, and more throughout the terminal!
SEA the Cheer
For social media lovers, take your photo as Sasquatch, a Seahawks fan, and other Seattle-themed characters in fun face cut-outs. Then tweet, Facebook, or Instagram your holiday souvenir using hashtag #SEAthecheer!
Wrap Gifts before you Fly!
The TSA advises that wrapped gifts may need to be opened by security to take a closer look, so consider the gift-wrapping stations available at Sea-Tac Airport. Instead, travel with unwrapped gifts and head to one of two gift wrapping stations post-security in the Central Terminal between 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. where all proceeds benefit USO Northwest. Better yet, finish last minute shopping at Sea-Tac Airport to check-off your holiday gift list and wrapping at once.
The Make-A-Wish Foundation
Now in its fifth year of partnership with The Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Concessionaires at Sea-Tac provide special experiences for Make-A-Wish children and their families as they start their "wish trip" from Sea-Tac Airport. Santa and his elf meet and greet the child and family, along with some of the costumed characters, and share gifts and festive merriment.
Passengers can look forward to holiday entertainment provided by the Concessionaires at Sea-Tac.
- Santa, elves, and other costumed characters will surprise and delight passengers in the terminal with entertainment and music, souvenir giveaways, and more
- Parade departing from Concourse C at 9:30 a.m. every day
- Gift wrapping station benefiting USO Northwest
- Special food and beverage items by the Concessionaires at Sea-Tac
- Local and world-renowned performers to Sea-Tac Airport during peak passenger traffic hours of 6 a.m. to 6 p.m
- Live reindeer from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.