- Dec 09, 2021 ; 9:00am - 10:00am
At the heart of a public port district stands a commitment to public service. This year, the Port of Seattle marks 110 years of working for the people of King County and Washington state.
Join us as we reflect on this milestone, recognize the efforts this year to help lead an equitable recovery, and set our sights on 2022.
- Putting safety first, every time
- Supporting our region’s economy by helping to save jobs
- Caring for our most vulnerable communities and businesses
- Confronting systemic racism and inequity
- Leading an equitable recovery
Date: Thursday, December 9, 2021
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. — Virtual Presentation
Call in Option (Audio Only)
Pin: 149 1850#
Notice: This meeting will be recorded. By accepting this invitation or participating in this call, you are providing consent to being recorded and potentially having the recording forwarded to other parties. If forwarding or reposting the invitation, this notice and the requirement to include this notice must be included.