- May 30, 2018 - May 31, 2018 ; 3:30pm - 8:00am
Summary of the Port's May 30 SAMP Public Meeting: Session and Comment Cards
- Meeting Notes
- Attachment A: Comment Cards Received at the Port of Seattle’s May 30 SAMP Public Meeting
Open House and Presentation
Join your neighbors, fellow community members, and Port of Seattle staff in Burien for an Open House and Presentation on the Sustainable Airport Master Plan (SAMP):
May 30, 2018
4:30 - 7 p.m.
Burien Community Center
14700 6th Avenue SW | Seattle, WA 98166
Light refreshments will be served, child care and interpreters provided
The Sustainable Airport Master Plan is the blueprint for changes at Sea-Tac Airport to meet future regional demand. Join Port staff on May 30 and learn about:
- Potential near term projects to meet regional demand through 2027
- The long-term vision: considerations beyond 2027
- How to get involved in the scoping process for the environmental review
If you need the assistance of an interpreter, or want to receive a response to a question in your native language, please call the Port’s language help line (206) 787-3797.