King County is currently in Phase 3 per The Healthy Washington - Roadmap to Recovery:
In Phase 3 under Indoor Entertainment Establishments it states Indoor Event Spaces may host meetings at a maximum of 50% capacity. Venues must ensure strict adherence to all measures established by the Governor’s miscellaneous venue guidance, the Department of Labor & Industries (L&I), Coronavirus (COVID-19) Prevention and the Washington State Department of Health Workplace and Employer Resources & Recommendations.
If the meeting organizer agrees to adhere to all the guidelines listed below, please contact us to request meeting space:
- Masks are required for everyone in the meeting room. 6-foot social distancing must be adhered to during the meeting both while seated and when moving around the room.
- Each room is limited to 50% capacity as long as six feet of physical distance can be maintained by all attendees.
- It is the client’s responsibility to assign at least one “COVID-19 Program Supervisor” to be present during the meeting to ensure masking and social distancing practices are enforced and practiced by all event attendees.
- The client must pre-register all meeting attendees, keep their contact information on file, and make it available to the Port of Seattle in case of a COVID-19 outbreak.
- Congregating outside the meeting room in the mezzanine hallway is not allowed. Meeting attendees must abide by the one-way ingress and egress signs.
If catering is provided for the meeting, the following procedures are required:
- All food and beverage must stay in the meeting room.
- Food or beverage from the caterer is not allowed in the mezzanine hallway.
- The COVID-19 Program Supervisor must release people in small groups to go through the buffet line.
- While waiting in line for the buffet, guests must adhere to the 6-foot social distancing guidelines.
Please contact us today with questions or to book conference space for your next event!
- At SEA Airport we require face coverings. We also escalated cleaning and disinfecting, implemented physical distancing, and added touchless technologies. Learn more about FlyHealthy@SEA.
- At The Conference Center we adhere to SEA Airport guidelines, as well as those applicable to meetings and events. Please contact us to discuss the details of your event and desired attendance, and we will provide a customized room set and checklist for Covid-19 safety requirements. We understand that guidelines can change quickly and there are many factors to consider when planning and holding your event, and we are here to help and partner with you through the process, keeping safety a top priority.
Conference Room Cleaning:
- Meeting room tables, chairs, counters, door knobs, monitors, microphones and podiums are all sanitized 1 hour prior to client arrival.
- Meeting room tables, chairs, counters, door knobs, monitors, microphones and podiums are all sanitized immediately after each meeting concludes.
- Touchless hand sanitizers in every meeting room
- Separate ingress & egress for each meeting room
- Sanitizing stations in each room to include spray and wipes for clients to use throughout their meeting