The Port of Seattle has been responding to the outbreak of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) since public health officials confirmed the first case of the virus in the United States in Washington State. Current Port actions are focused on maintaining the health, safety, and well-being of our customers, employees, travelers, and community, while maintaining essential operations.
Effective immediately, the Shilshole Bay Marina front office is closed to walk-in visitors. Recreational Boating staff members are available to assist you by phone Monday through Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM or by email at email@example.com
Payments can be made using the drop box adjacent to the Shilshole Bay Marina Office or we encourage you to access your accounts and pay moorage fees online using the E-Bill Express payment system.
Parking permit distribution is currently suspended.
Vendor Daily Access Permits are available upon phone request.
Key fob and onboarding processes will continue allowing only one customer at a time in the office to complete the procedure.
Operational staff are on-site and can assist with normal operational requests. Please be patient with staff members as we exercise critical measures of social distancing.
Shilshole Bay Marina Office: (206) 787-3006
24/7 Operations: (206)601-4089
May 1, 2020 Operations Update:
We are reaching out to update you on a few items relating to the ongoing public health emergency. At the Port Commission meeting earlier this week, staff presented an economic recovery framework for operations throughout the organization. You can learn more here. We encourage you to continue to track Port Commission activities. You can tune into the commission meeting through our website, track the meeting schedule and access materials as they are released.
On April 27, Governor Inslee announced a partial re-opening of some outdoor recreation activities effective, Tuesday, May 5. With appropriate safety precautions, these activities include: fishing; hunting; playing golf; day use at state parks, state public lands managed by the Department of Natural Resources and at state Fish and Wildlife areas.
With opening day of the boating season traditionally falling on the first weekend in May, we felt it is was important to provide an update on operations at Shilshole Bay Marina:
- The main office will remain closed to walk-in customers. Staff members are available by phone 24 hours per day.
- Public restroom at the main marina office will remain closed to the public. Public restrooms are open at the north and south ends of the marina (M-1 and M-7).
- Parking lot will remain closed until Golden Gardens parking lot is open. Two entrances on either side of the main building remain open as well as the entrance at the dry storage area.
- Main promenade to remain closed, but a corridor is coned off as a walkway through the promenade.
- Parking permits will not be issued. Staff will continue to monitor the lot to ensure that vehicles are not being stored. All other parking requirements must be followed.
- A-Pier and X-Dock will reopen. Staff will monitor these areas.
We continue to follow social distancing measures at the marina. We ask that customers pay close attention to pedestrian traffic at the marina.
- Do not crowd along the walkways.
- Wait for parties to walk up/down ramps before proceeding.
- Walk in designated areas.
- Do not gather in groups. Picnic tables and benches are closed.
- Keep it moving. Walkways are for walking, running and passing through.
- Stay at least 6 feet from other people.
Thank you for your patience during this challenging time. We encourage you to reach out with questions or concerns and look forward to supporting your needs as they arise.