Your safety, health and well-being are our priority. We require face coverings, escalated cleaning and disinfecting, implemented physical distancing, and added touchless technologies.
We’re focused on the here and now and keeping travelers and the SEA team safe. We miss you and we are ready for you when you feel good about traveling.
- Read the FlyHealthy@SEA update from April 12, 2021
- Read COVID-19 Status Updates at SEA Airport
- Read COVID-19 FAQs at SEA Airport
- The FlyHealthy@SEA Action Plan details the airport’s actions to protect you now and the work underway for the next phase of traveling safely in our new normal. The program continues to evolve as travelers return to the airport.
- Explore the weekly dashboard of airport traffic to track economic recovery
Information changes rapidly. Keep up with us on social media with #FlyHealthySEA. Our customer care team is here to answer your questions. Tweet or DM us with a question.
Your Health and Travel
Before you take the skies, your experience at SEA looks and feels different.
- We doubled down on cleaning with frequent disinfection with medical-grade cleaning products. We even secured international accreditations for cleaning practices.
- Added over 290 hand sanitizer stations throughout the terminal for your use. Download the SEA App with our interactive map of hand sanitizer locations.
- Breathe easy knowing our air filtration and ventilation system constantly circulates fresh, outdoor air through the terminal and uses filters that capture 90% of COVID-19 sized particles.
- SEA launched Pre-Booked Parking as an innovation for seamless, contact-free travel.
- Installed nearly 650 plastic protective barriers that buffer interactions between travelers and airport employees, and 8,000 signs for reminders and spacing to honor physical distancing.
- Eat and shop with confidence because airport restaurants and retailers are also going above and beyond to protect your health and well-being.
- Discovery Health MD opened an on-site COVID-19 testing location for non-symptomatic travel testing.
2020 by the Numbers
Help Stop the Spread — Passenger Actions
We’re in this together. We ask you to follow these guidelines to protect yourself, your fellow travelers, and essential airport workers.
Practice physical distancing:
FlyHealthy @ SEA Updates Archive
- Update for April 12, 2021 - Spring break travel guide
- Update for April 1, 2021 - COVID-19 vaccine clinic for airport workers | Dr. Lynch's guidance for travel through SEA | CDC recommends COVID-19 tests for travelers
- Update for March 15, 2021 - Spring break travel guide
- Update for February 24, 2021 - Traveling to Mexico this winter?
- Update for February 4, 2021 - Masks are mandatory at U.S. airports
- Update for January 29, 2021 - New COVID-19 Protocols for International Travel
- Update for January 15, 2021 - Masks are mandatory
- Update for December 21, 2020 - Holiday Travel Guide + TSA PreCheck® Travel with Ease
- Update for December 11, 2020 - Holiday Travel Guide + GBAC
- Update for November 25, 2020 - Holiday Travel Guide
- Update for November 13, 2020 - Washington State Travel Advisory and Holiday Travel
- Update for November 2, 2020 - COVID-19 Testing Pilot Launches for Ticketed Travelers
- Update for October 16, 2020 - COVID-19 Testing and Travel
- Update for October 2, 2020 - ACI Airport Health Accreditation
- Update for September 25, 2020 - Partner testimonials
- Update for September 11, 2020 - Cleaning and disinfecting update
- Update for August 28, 2020 - Air ventilation and filtration
- Update for August 14, 2020 - Customer Feedback Surveys
- Weekly update for July 31, 2020 - The Next Phase
- Weekly update for July 24, 2020 - By the Numbers
- Weekly update for July 17, 2020 - Temperature Screening Experience
- Weekly update for July 10, 2020 - SEA Birthday Wish — Healthy Travelers!
- Weekly update for July 2, 2020 - Mask Up SEA
- Weekly update for June 26, 2020 - Passenger Trends Show Gradual Return
- Weekly update for June 19, 2020 - Face coverings are required
- Weekly update for June 12, 2020 - Doubling Down on Cleaning
- Weekly update for June 5, 2020 - Recovery dashboard, Pre-Booked Parking, By the Numbers
- Weekly update for May 29, 2020 - Actions by Dining and Tetail tenants, By the Numbers
- Weekly update for May 22, 2020 - By the Numbers
- Weekly update for May 15, 2020 - Meet FlyHealthy @ SEA, terminal activity update