For reservations, call the marina office at (206) 787-3006.
A Customer Service Representative will be in touch to confirm the reservation and collect payment.
Facility, Services and Amenities
- Free Comcast cable available on H dock
- Free parking, garbage, recycling, bilge pump-out
- Fuel dock, boatyard, and engine repair on-site
|Period||Under 50'||50' -99'||Over 100'|
|SUN - THURS|
|Peak (June - Sept)||$2.50/ft/d||$2.86/ft/d||$3.58/ft/d|
|Off-peak (Oct - May)||$2.15/ft/d||$2.15/ft/d||$3.58/ft/d|
|FRI & SAT|
|Short stay: less than 6 hours||$1.07/ft/visit|
- Available year-round for vessels up to 250'
- Rates based on length overall
- 20' rate minimum
- Payment due in advance or on arrival
- Vessels staying 30+ consecutive days are subject to 12.84% leasehold tax, from the first day of visit.
- Power: 30 amp for $6.67 per day; 50 amp for $13.34 per day; and 100 amp for $26.69 per day
|Vessels 50' - 99'||$3.58/ft/d|
Please call the marina office in advance for reservation and designated loading location.