Shilshole Bay Marina is open to guest boaters year-round. All rates effective January 1, 2021 are listed below.
For reservations, call the marina office at (206) 787-3006.
A Customer Service Representative will be in touch to confirm the reservation and collect payment. Reservations made at least 24-hours in advance will receive a discounted rate.
Request FREE Guest Moorage Coupon
For a limited time, the Port of Seattle is offering FREE guest moorage for your next visit.
Facility, Services and Amenities
- Free Comcast cable available on H dock
- Free parking, garbage, recycling, bilge pump-out
- Fuel dock, boatyard, and engine repair on-site
|Period||Under 50'||50' -99'||Over 100'|
|MON - THURS|
|Peak (May - Oct)||$1.96/ft/d||$2.25/ft/d||$2.81/ft/d|
|Off-peak (Nov - Apr)||$1.69/ft/d||S1.69/ft/d||$2.81/ft/d|
|FRI - SUN|
The rates listed above are non-reservation rates.
Save on all guest moorage rates by making a reservation 24 hours+ in advance
|Short stay: less than 6 hours||$0.84/ft/visit (no reservation rate)|
- Available year-round for vessels up to 250'
- Rates based on length overall
- 20' rate minimum
- Payment due in advance or on arrival
- Vessels staying 30+ consecutive days are subject to 12.84% leasehold tax, from the first day of visit.
- Power: 30 amp for $5.25 per day; 50 amp for $10.50 per day; and 100 am for $21.00 per day
|Vessels 50' - 99'||$2.81/ft/d|
*Save $0.25/ft/d by making a reservation 24+ hours in advance
Please call the marina office in advance for reservation and designated loading location.