Featured Resources and Updates
- The New York Times reports Congress has passed an extension to the Payment Protection Program (PPP) allowing businesses to apply for loans until August 8, 2020. The Small Business Administration released new PPP loan forgiveness application on June 16.
- Reopening business guidance:
Resources For Businesses
- Visit the Washington Small Business Development Center (WSBDC) for information on federal COVID-19 programs and helpful webinars. The WSBDC also offers free, one-on-one business advising for business owners.
- Startup Washington and the Washington State COVID-19 Response web portal offers state resources and guidance to support businesses.
- Resources by industry or geographic area:
- Manufacturing: Impact Washington Manufacturer Resource Hub has guidance and workshops for the manufacturing companies.
- Hospitality: The Washington Hospitality Association COVID-19 Resource Guide has information on re-opening and more.
- Fishing and Seafood Industry: Collection and state and federal information resources for the fishing and seafood industry by Washington Sea Grant.
- East King County: (Re)Startup 425 offers resources for businesses by type, webinars, and one-on-one technical assistance.
See steps the Port is taking to support small business:
- The Port's relief package for tenants and the steps the Port is taking to ensure that small business partners get relief.