We’re better together, even when we’re apart. Working together, solving together, rising together.
The State of the Port meeting took place on December 14 but the work continues — here are a few ways you can stay up to date on Port and SEA initiatives until next year.
1. Watch the recording of the State of the Port meeting on December 14, 2020
2. View the end of the year video
3. Download the annual report in PDF format
4. Subscribe to email newsletters
Stay up to date on Port and SEA initiatives throughout the year by subscribing to our email newsletters.
If you have not received email from the Port recently, please subscribe now
If you received email invitations to State of the Port and want to sign up for other newsletters:
- Click the "Manage Subscriptions" link at the bottom of the email. This link is personal to you, so don't share with others. This link will appear on every email you receive and is the way to update your subscriptions after initial signup.
- Select the subscriptions you want to receive. You will not receive a confirmation email but should get a confirmation screen.
- To remove yourself from a list, click the "unsubscribe link" at the bottom of the email.
5. Watch program-specific videos