Visit the Terminal
Visit the North Pacific Fishing Fleet at Fishermen's Terminal, located on the Washington Ship Canal where the Magnolia, Ballard, and Queen Anne neighborhoods intersect!
What to Do at the Terminal
- Carefree Boat Club
- Fishermen's Green Market and Deli
- Fishermen's Terminal Barber Shop
- Wild Salmon Seafood Market
- Learn more about Fishermen's Terminal with this walking tour you can complete at your own pace.
- Pay your respects at the Seattle Fishermen's Memorial honoring the fishers who have lost their lives at sea.
- Driving directions. There is free parking at Fishermen's Terminal! Check the parking lot signage to ensure you are parking in a space that allows for enough time.
- Bicycle Map - find your most convenient route.
- Visiting the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks? We are a short walk or bike ride. Check out the walking directions here.
- King County Metro Transit Trip Planner - stops just near Fishermen's Terminal on 15th Avenue NW and W Nickerson St and across the Ballard Bridge in downtown Ballard
- Come by boat! There is free temporary moorage for up to four hours against the seawall between Dock 8 and Dock 9. Need more time? Call ahead for overnight guest moorage.
Blessing of the Fleet
April - May
September - November