Seattle's robust maritime community can handle every provisioning, repair, and outfitting need and the Port is a founding member of Superyacht Northwest -- a complete resource of superyacht services and support for yachts cruising to the pristine destinations of the Pacific Northwest.
Seattle makes exploring easy and the Port of Seattle offers moorage accommodations to meet your needs. Many of the top visitor attractions are within blocks of the waterfront including the iconic Space Needle, Pike Place Market, Chihuly Garden and Glass, and professional sports stadiums.
Seattle’s only downtown recreational marina! It’s premier saltwater location puts you in the heart of Seattle amid the finest restaurants, hotels, shopping, Pike Place Market, the Space Needle, sports stadiums, theaters, museums, and more.
- Size Limit: Vessels up to 45.7m (150 ft)
- 400 amp 480v 3phase
- Minimum Water Depth: 4.2 meters (14 ft) MLLW
- Moorage rates
For reservations please contact your Bell Harbor Marina representative at (206) 787-3952.
Shilshole Bay Marina’s stunning setting and convenient saltwater location have made it a perennial favorite for boaters of all types. This marina is widely regarded as the premier boating and sailing center of the Northwest – no waiting for the Locks or bridges and the perfect location for an easy getaway, spectacular views and quiet relaxation.
- Size Limit: Vessels up to 106m (350 ft) LOA
- Power: 277/480v up to 200 amp, 3-phase
- Minimum Water Depth: 3.6m (12 ft) MLLW
- Fuel Dock, Boat yard, and all nautical services available
- Excellent Seattle Area Saltwater Super Yacht Moorage
- Reservations recommended
- Moorage rates
For reservations please contact your Shilshole Bay Marina representative at (206) 787-3006.
Terminal 91 is located on the north shore of Elliott Bay, and is home to the Smith Cove Cruise Terminal. With sweeping views of the harbor, city and Mount Rainier, it possesses the infrastructure and security to accommodate the largest private yachts in the world throughout the summer months.
- Multiple berths accommodating yachts 60m (200 ft) – 426m (1,400 ft)
- 40 ton – 100 ton bollards
- Power: 120/200/440v up to 800 amps
- Water depth = 9.14m (30ft) MLLW
- Steel fender pilings, vessel will need to supply its own fender guards and gangways
- T-91 is a secure terminal with individual security available at designated berths
- Contact us for moorage rates
For information about moorage at Terminal 91 please contact your T-91 representative at (206) 787-3751.
As the homeport for the North Pacific Fishing Fleet, Fishermen’s Terminal is more than just fresh water moorage. Here you will find all the resources you need in one convenient location. The side-tie dock areas and new finger floats make retrofits, repairs and provisioning simple, safe and convenient. Working alongside your vessel has never been so easy and our knowledgeable staff is ready to assist you with your on-site needs.
- Size Limit: Vessels up to 91.44m (300ft) LOA.
- Power: 240/480v up to 100 amp
- Water depth with no tidal change: 3.66m – 4.27m (12-14ft)
- Restaurants, bank, other services on site
- Easy access to vessels for contractors or service providers
- Floating concrete docks or fixed piers available
- Easy access to Puget Sound, Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Moorage rates
For reservations please contact your Fishermen’s Terminal representative at (206) 787-3395.