Diversity in Contracting Program works to level the playing field for socially and economically disadvantaged businesses who are impacted by disparities that have been institutionalized in Port practices and policies. Diversity in Contracting is committed to achieving the following goals by the end of 2023:
- Triple the number of WMBE firms doing business with the Port
- Increase to 15% the amount of spend on WMBE contracts within five years
Learn about Diversity in Contracting
- About Diversity in Contracting
- The Women and Minority Business Enterprise (WMBE) Program - Projects that do not receive federal funding
- The Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) Program - Projects that receive federal funding
- Training and Outreach - Knowledge and resources that WMDBEs need to pursue Port projects
- Blogs and Success Stories
Learn about the Types of Port Contracts
- Construction or "Public Works" - which includes Mega Projects
- Consulting or "Service Agreements"
- Goods and Services or "Purchasing"
- Airport Dining and Retail