Tie up downtown at Seattle's only downtown recreational marina! Bell Harbor Marina is at Bell Street Pier/Pier 66, where your neighborhood includes Seattle's finest restaurants, hotels, shopping, the Pike Place Market, Seattle Center and the Space Needle, the Seattle Aquarium and more. For information on what to do and how to get around, visit our Eat, Shop & Play Near the Marina page.
Bell Harbor Marina offers accommodations for approximately 70 boats, 30 to 150 feet. Stay close to home and rediscover downtown. Guest moorage is available year-round.
- Year-round saltwater guest moorage
- Reserve a slip up to 2-years in advance
- Groups and yacht clubs welcome
- Monthly moorage available September-May
- Locked gates and 24-hour security
- Restrooms and free showers
- Free garbage and recycling
- Sewage pumpout facility and portable pumpout available