As of June 8, 2018, the Port of Seattle is happy to be the new owners and operators of Salmon Bay Marina. The property will be managed by the staff at Fishermen's Terminal who will be responding to calls and emails.
This Port of Seattle Marina located just inside the Ballard Locks and next to the Ballard Bridge offers both covered and uncovered freshwater monthly moorage. Walking distance from Fishermen's Terminal where you can enjoy fine dining, family restaurants, and shops.
- 30 and 50 amp electrical outlets
- Restrooms and showers
- Parking available for moorage customers
- Storage facilities and lockers
- Water and garbage disposal
- Marina open year-round and staff available 24 hours/seven days a week