Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Pier 91
Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Pier 91 serves as homeport for Carnival Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Royal Caribbean.
- Opened April, 2009
- Two berths; 1,200 linear feet each
- Two story building; 143,000 square feet
- Mechanized, mobile, gangway system provides comfortable access from second floor ticketing level
- Shore power provided at each berth
- Designated entry/exit for provisioning trucks, cruise buses and other commercial vehicles
- An on-site surface lot provides 1,000 secure parking spaces with complimentary shuttle to terminal
- General parking is available for $27 per day and can be booked on-line at Republic Parking Northwest.
- RVs and trailers welcome. Call for rates.
- Questions? Call the Republic Parking Northwest at (206) 783-4144.
- Snack bar available near the terminal entrance
- Easy access to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (30-40 minutes), and downtown Seattle retail core and famous Space Needle (10 minutes)
- Ground transportation lot located directly in front of terminal entrance providing passengers with easy access to bus parking, taxi (load/unload) and private vehicle drop off
- Variable message sign at cruise terminal entrance can be personalized for cruise line use
- A Crew Services Center offers Western Union wire transfer services, phone cards, phone access, plus sundry and food items. Transportation to downtown Seattle is provided by local ministries dedicated to supporting vessel crews.
Guest Services include:
- Concierge offers luggage storage before and after cruises
- Cell phone waiting lot for convenient passenger pick-up
- Rental car kiosk on-site
- Awnings and benches in ground transportation lot
- Numbered banners along awnings to help passengers connect with friends and family
Terminal Management & Operations at Pier 91
Both facilities are managed by Cruise Terminals of America (CTA). The CTA team can assist with guest services, vessel operations and berth applications, and potential promotion of products, services or attractions.
Cruise Terminals of America contact: (206) 787-3911 or email@example.com
Contact us for your next homeport or port of call!
Manager, Cruise Services and Business Development
Port of Seattle