Shilshole Bay Marina is a premier stop on any boaters visit list. Whether it’s part of your extended voyage or your main destination, you can count on full services and nearby fun in a relaxing marina community.
- Easy - Simply navigated, full breakwater protection, wide fairways, fuel dock and power
- Fun - Local parks, walking paths, and access to Ballard, Seattle’s casual maritime district
- Beautiful - Famous Olympic mountain sunsets, and new restrooms (they really are beautiful!)
- Safe - 24-hour staff and/or security on-site
- Ecofriendly – Clean Marina & Green Marine Certified, Maritime Recycling and Protect the Orca Program
Things to Do
- Jibe Espresso Bar – A neighborhood café serving up espresso beverages, tea, pastries, soups and sandwiches.
- Little Coney – Old school hot dogs, hamburgers, and soft servce ice cream right onsite at the marina!
- Un Bien – A colorful space offering Caribbean sandwiches and cuisine.
- Secret Congee – A specialist shop serving authentic congee influenced by the South East Asia style of cooking.
- Ray’s Boathouse & Ray’s Café – A long-standing dockside restaurant & cafe serving Pacific NW seafood with views of Shilshole Bay.
- Golden Gardens Park – Seattle city park with sandy beaches, play areas, trails, and an off-leash dog park.
- Visit Ballard – The Ballard neighborhood has so much to offer: shopping, restaurants and bars, breweries, live music, farmers’ markets, community events and more.
- Ballard Locks – See ships up close as they pass through the locks, take a stroll through the botanical garden, learn about salmon in the Salmon Education Center, or explore the Visitor Center.
- National Nordic Museum – Take a deep-dive into Nordic history, art, culture, and the heritage of the area’s Nordic immigrants.