Close to Home, but a world away.
When you near the marina, you can literally feel the separation from city life come over you. Enter into your world of escape; a nearly one mile stretch of protected harbor, far below the city bluffs, where you are greeted by the sea before you and the western horizon of the Olympic range.
Shilshole Bay Marina is called home to over 1,400 monthly and live aboard moorage customers and is one of the largest boating communities on the West Coast, featuring:
- Slips ranging from 20 to 200 feet
- Simply navigated marina, full breakwater protection, fuel dock and power
- Secured dock access with 24-hour staff/security and additional (independent) support from Port of Seattle Police
- Extra-wide fairways for boater safety and easy docking
- Full services including boatyard, lift, boat launch, yacht club and café/restaurant
- New environmentally sound restrooms (2020) with solar panels and rain wise basins
- Ample parking lot for customers and friends with pervious surfaces to limit rain water run-off
- Clean Marina, Green Marine and Salmon Safe certifications
- Partner and advocate for bewhalewise.org protection of our whale populations