Shilshole Bay Marina is a premier stop on any boaters visit list. Whether it’s part of your extended voyage or your main destination, you can count on full services and nearby fun in a relaxing marina community.
- Easy - Simply navigated, full breakwater protection, wide fairways, fuel dock and power
- Fun - Local parks, walking paths, and access to Ballard, Seattle’s casual maritime district
- Beautiful - Famous Olympic mountain sunsets, and new restrooms (they really are beautiful!)
- Safe - 24-hour staff and/or security on-site
- Ecofriendly – Clean Marina & Green Marine Certified, Maritime Recycling and Protect the Orca Program
Within 10-20 Minute Walk from your Slip