The Port of Seattle is committed to the fishing and maritime industries.
We offer a wide range moorage options close to vendors, suppliers, and services throughout Elliott Bay.
Contact the Port of Seattle Maritime Operations crew to secure moorage, storage or rental equipment.
- Call 206-787-3751 or
- Submit a question or request online.
Terminal 91 provides short- and long-term moorage for fishing and commercial vessels, including factory trawlers, longliners, tugs, barges, ferries, research vessels, ships of state, and military vessels.
- 8,000 feet of moorage on a 152-acre site
- Concrete aprons/piers, large laydown/staging areas
- Forklifts, gangways and a 200 Ton Pull Bitt
- On-terminal rail access to BNSF Railway and Union Pacific Railroad
Other Moorage Facilities
- Pier 69 - Two berths available - 90 linear feet and 220 linear feet. Water and power available.
- Pier 66 - Seasonal deep water moorage opportunity October - March. 240' berth and 1,875 linear berth. Water and power available.
- Pier 46 - 400’ berth. No power. Water available. Apron is load restricted.
- Pier 34 Dolphins - Two berths, each can accommodate up to one 400' x 100' barge (no rafting). No shore side access or utilities.
- Terminal 28 - 850 linear feet of moorage available. Shore side access is limited. No utilities.
- Terminal 25 - 400 linear feet of moorage available.
- Terminal 18 North of Harbor Island Dolphins - Two berths, each berth capable of moorage two 400' x 100' barges (one rafted outboard). No shore side access or utilities.
- Pier 2 Dolphins - Barge moorage. No shore side access or utilities.
- Terminal 107 Dolphins and Submerged Land - Spud barge moorage and dolphins. No shore side access or utilities.
- Terminal 108 Dolphins - Barge moorage. No shore side access or utilities.