Book your guest moorage today! Call to reserve (206) 787-3952
|Under 50'||50' - 99'||Over 100'|
|Peak (June - Sept)||$2.50/ft/d||$2.86/ft/d||$3.58/ft/d|
|Fri & Sat|
|Short stay up to 6 hours||
Available year-round for vessels up to 170'
Daily Power Rates
30amp - $6.67/day
50amp - $13.14/day
100amp - $26.69/day
Monthly Moorage Rates
|Vessel Size||2023 Monthly Rate*|
|*includes 12.84% WA state leasehold tax, based on length overall, subject to changes without advance notice.|
Available September 1 - May 31; limited number of spaces available for vessels up to 100'
*Dock side storage available for one or two-person kayaks or canoes
Power: 30, 50, and 100 amp metered at slip
Seattle's robust maritime community can handle every provisioning, repair, and outfitting need, and the Port is a founding member of Superyacht Northwest -- a complete resource of superyacht services and support for yachts cruising to the pristine destinations of the Pacific Northwest.
Bell Harbor Marina can accommodate superyachts up to 150'. Power available: 400 amp 480v 3phase.Minimum Water Depth: 4.2 meters (14 ft) MLLW. Standard daily and monthly rates apply.
For reservations please contact your Bell Harbor Marina representative at (206) 787-3952.
|0' - 100'+|
|Charter Vessels (year-round)|
Charter reservation details:
- Call marina office to check availability and make a reservation
- Agree to Bell Harbor Marina Charter Vessel Operator Agreement
- Provide marina with a current copy of all applicable licenses to operator a commercial charter vessel.
- You may reserve up to five visits a day for loading/unloading passengers. When you make the reservation, we will ask you to submit credit card payment for the full amount due.
- Total amount charged is non-refundable
- Rates subject to change without prior notice