Welcome guest boaters! Whether you are visiting for fun, food, or city adventure, you can always count on Bell Harbor Marina.
Top Reasons Boaters Love Bell Harbor Marina
- Location - Premium location in the heart of Seattle's waterfront -- visit Seattle's ONLY downtown marina
- Fun - Access to Seattle's best restaurants, waterfront piers, and top tourist attractions
- Beautiful - Sweeping views of the cityscape and Seattle's famous Great Wheel
- Safe - 24-hour staff and/or security on-site and locked gates
- Eco-friendly - Clean Marina & Green Marine Certified, Maritime Recycling and Protect the Orca Programs
- Restaurants - With a prime locations on the downtown Seattle waterfront, dozens of restaurant options are within walking distance of Bell Harbor Marina. Three restaurants are located onsite:
- Anthony's Fish Bar - A quick service restaurants make seafood accessible, no matter what your schedule is.
- Anthony's Bell Street Diner - The casual dining restaurants boast delicious seafood in a cozy setting.
- Anthony's Pier 66 - The dinner houses are perfect for a special evening of amazing seafood with breathtaking views.
- Things to Do - Seattle's walkable waterfront has so much to offer. Check out this interactive map from the Seattle Historic Waterfront Association.
- Charters, Passenger Vessels, and Sailing Instruction
We look forward to welcoming you soon to the vibrant Bell Harbor Marina.
View our marina map.