Terminal 91 provides short-term and long-term moorage for fishing and commercial vessels, including factory trawlers, longliners, tugs, barges, ferries, research vessels, ships of state, military and commercial vessels for lay-up or idle status.
- 8,000 feet (2,438 meters) of moorage on a 152-acre (62 hectare) site.
- Concrete aprons, large laydown/staging areas.
- Marine repair/maintenance services nearby.
- Forklifts, gangways and 200 Ton Pull Bitt.
- Third parties offer heavy-lift mobile cranes, derrick barges and other equipment.
- Fish processing and cold storage on site.
- Bunker fuel can be delivered via barge.
- On-terminal rail access to BNSF Railway and Union Pacific Railroad.
- Easy access to Interstates 5 and 90.
- Hot work allowed (with permit from Seattle Fire Department).