- Map & Directions
- 2001 W Garfield Way, Seattle, WA 98199
Pier 91 serves as homeport for Carnival Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Royal Caribbean. Located at the north end of Seattle's waterfront on historic Smith Cove, it's just 10 minutes from the city's retail core and the famous Space Needle.
- Cruise terminal concierge offers luggage storage before and after cruises, plus city information.
- Easy access to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (30-40 minutes) and downtown Seattle retail core and famous Space Needle (10 minutes)
- Ground transportation lot located directly in front of terminal entrance providing passengers with easy access to bus parking, taxi (load/unload) and private vehicle drop off
- Cell phone waiting lot for convenient passenger pick-up
- Wheelchair, scooter, and oxygen rentals. Equipment can be delivered directly to guest staterooms.
- Rental car kiosk on-site
Parking at Pier 91
Pier 91 parking is available to all cruise passengers. The secure lot offers 1,000 spaces and is conveniently located on-site. A complementary shuttle makes parking easy. Friends and family who pick up or drop off passengers also are encouraged to use the lot or the free cell phone lot.
- General parking is available for $27 per day. Book online at Republic Parking Northwest.
- 1,000 secure spaces available.
- Complementary shuttle from parking to terminal.
- Questions? Call the Republic Parking at (206) 783-4144.
RV and Trailer Parking at Pier 91
RV and trailer parking is available for $40.00 per day. RV parking must be reserved and prepaid online to guarantee a space. Questions? Call the Republic Parking at (206) 783-4144.