- Map & Directions
- 2001 West Garfield Street, Seattle, WA 98119
- General Information
- Pier 91 serves as home port for Carnival Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Royal Caribbean. Located at the north end of Seattle's waterfront on historic Smith Cove, it's just 10 minutes from the city's retail core and the famous Space Needle and a 30-40 minute direct ride to the airpo
Guest Services and Amenities
On-site same day luggage storage is available at Pier 91. Cost is $5 per bag. Luggage must be picked up by 3pm to avoid late fee. Luggage storage location is in the Crew Center at the north of the Ground Transportation Center.
Convenient Drop Off and Pick Up
- Ground transportation lot located near terminal entrance providing passengers with easy access to bus parking, taxis (load/unload), airport shuttle service, and private vehicle drop off.
- Dedicated app-based rideshare lot for drop off or pick up.
- Cell phone waiting lot for convenient passenger pick up.
Transportation | Directions | Parking
Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Pier 91
2001 W Garfield Way, Seattle, WA 98119
Airport to Terminal
Airport to terminal in one 30-40 minute ride
- Rideshare: The app-based rideshare pickup area is located on the third floor of the SEA airport parking garage in parking rows G thru J (stalls 1-34) in the orange and purple sections of the garage.
- Taxis: Taxis are stationed on the third floor of the SEA airport parking garage on the north and south curb. For assistance navigating to the taxi pick-up location, please use our interactive map.
- Motor Coach Transfer: Some cruise lines and travel planners offer motor coach transfer service from SEA airport to direct to Pier 91. Contact Your Cruise Line or travel agent to confirm availability and make arrangements before your trip.
- Airport Shuttle Services found on the SEA Airport site; here is a 1-minute video showing how to locate shuttle services at SEA: Door To Door | Port of Seattle (portseattle.org)
There is no direct mass transit option from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport to Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Pier 91. Train service is available to downtown Seattle only.
From Interstate 5: Take the Mercer Street Exit (Exit 167). Continue for 1.7 miles then turn right onto Elliott Ave West. Turn right at West Galer Street Flyover (Magnolia Bridge). Follow signs to Smith Cove Park and Cruise Terminal or cruise parking.
Pier 91 parking is available to all cruise passengers. The secure lot offers 1,000 spaces and is conveniently located on-site. A complementary shuttle makes parking easy. Friends and family who pick up or drop off passengers also are encouraged to use the lot or the free cell phone lot.
- General parking is available for $29* per day ($1 discount per day when parking is prepaid online). Book online at Republic Parking Northwest
- 1,000 secure spaces available
- Complementary shuttle from parking to terminal
- Questions? Call the Republic Parking at (206) 783-4144
RV and Trailer Parking
RV and oversize vehicle parking is available: $60.00* per day for anything under 40 feet; $65* per day for all vehicle combinations over 40 feet. RV parking must be reserved and prepaid online to guarantee a space. Questions? Call the Republic Parking at (206) 783-4144.
*Rates subject to change.