Terminal 91 provides short-term and long-term moorage for fishing and commercial vessels, including factory trawlers, longliners, tugs, barges, ferries, research vessels, ships of state, cruise ships, and superyachts.
- Terminal 91 8,000 feet (2,438 meters) of moorage on a 152-acre (62 hectare) site
- Concrete aprons, large laydown/staging areas
- Marine repair/maintenance services nearby
- Forklifts, gangways, and 200 Ton Pull Bitt
- Third parties offer heavy-lift mobile cranes, derrick barges, and other equipment
- Fish processing and cold storage on site
- Bunker fuel can e delivered via barge
- Hot work allowed with permit from Seattle Fire Department
- On-terminal rail access to BNSF Railway and Union Pacific Railroad
- Easy access to Interstates 5 and 90
Passengers: See information for Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Pier 91
Cruise Lines: Explore vessel berthing opportunities with the Port of Seattle
- Find detaled information about port rates, charges, rules, and regulations governing dockage, wharfage, handling, storage, handling of containers, equipment lease and other miscellaneous services in Terminal Tariff No. 5
- Make a Berth Reservation: Complete a reservation form and send it to email@example.com or call 206-787-3751.
Outdoor storage space is available for commercial businesses.
|South of Magnolia Bridge||$0.60 per sq. ft. + tax|
|North of Magnolia Bridge||$0.35 per sq. ft. + tax|
Location and boundaries must be prearranged in a location designated by the Port. Rate applies to a specific fixed location.
|Truck & Vehicle Staging for less than 30 days||$76.50 per day per truck|
|Truck & Vehicle Staging for 30 days or more||$248.00 per month + tax per truck|
Daily staging must be prearranged and unit must be in a location designated by Port. See Terminal Tariff No. 5 for complete details.
Contact the Maritime Operations office to reserve storage: firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-787-3751.
Maritime Operations staff contact information
- Kelli Goodwin, Sr. Manager Maritime Operations: email@example.com or 206-787-4935
- Katherine Goodman, Maritime Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-787-3740
- Eric Soderlund, Maritime Operations Manager: email@example.com or 206-787-6741
- Main Office: SeaOps@portseattle.org or 206-787-3751 (available 24 hours a day)
Best Management Practices (BMPs)
- BMPs for Upland Storage
- BMPs for Metalwork
- Illicit Discharge Detection & Elimination (IDDE) Program details
- Secondary Containment Rental Program details