Explore your perfect weekend at Bell Harbor Marina
As you plan your next epic boating adventure, don't forget to tie up downtown at Seattle's only downtown recreational marina! Bell Harbor Marina is located at Pier 66 on Seattle's Waterfront where your neighborhood includes Seattle's finest restaurants, shopping, Pike Place Market, Seattle Center, the Space Needle, and more.
- Anthony's Pier 66 to catch happy hour, and enjoy local, fresh seafood
- Olympic Sculpture Park walk up the waterfront to the Olympic Sculpture Park to enjoy the rose garden and watch the sunset
With thousands of acres of park land, it’s no wonder Seattle is nicknamed the Emerald City. Click here to explore more Seattle outdoor parks and trails.
- Seattle Center spend the day at the 74-acre Seattle Center Campus that attracts over 12 million visitors each year to enjoy attractions, arts, shops, and cultural engagements
- Space Needle visit the newly-renovated Space Needle and Seattle's #1 exhibition
- Pike Place Market an iconic attraction with fresh organic foods, terrific shopping, and a family atmosphere open year round
- Waterfront Piers stroll the 1.5-mile stretch of Seattle's waterfront to soak up the city's sublime weather and gorgeous views of Elliot Bay. Plan for at least two hours to walk and enjoy the stops along the waterfront.
Call today to reserve guest moorage at Bell Harbor Marina! (206) 787-3952
For a full list of attractions, go to visitseattle.org.