- Nov 30, 2023 ; 12:00am - 12:00am
Want more information on the Elliott Bay Connections Project? Find details on the project and take a survey to offer feedback.
Visit the online open house from November 1 – November 30, 2023
Attend a live virtual online presentation:
Wednesday November 15, 2023
About Elliott Bay Connections
Elliott Bay Connections (EBC) is a new public–private partnership to connect, restore, and revitalize public parks along the Elliott Bay waterfront from Pier 62 (the northern end of Waterfront Park) to the beach just south of Smith Cove. The project, expected to be complete by June 2026, is funded entirely by private philanthropic donations.
Elliott Bay Connections will:
- Create a new pedestrian and bicycle greenway connecting the new Waterfront Park at Pier 62 to the Olympic Sculpture Park at Pier 70
- Restore and revitalize visitor amenities at Myrtle Edwards Park and Centennial Park, including restrooms, picnic tables, and seating
- Refresh landscapes at Myrtle Edwards and Centennial parks with new lawns, plantings, and tree canopy
- Add new play areas for children and families
- Restore public fishing at Pier 86 and improve direct public access to the water