- FAA Accessibility Statement
- TSA Special Travel Procedures
- Dept. of Transit Air Travel Resources
- New Horizons - Information for the Air Traveler With a Disability (published by the U.S. Department of Transportation)
- Department of Transportation Airline Passengers with Disabilities Bill of Rights
- TSA Cares
Puget Sound Region Public Transit Accessibility
Please see our Ground Transportation page for further route planning to and from the airport.
General Information & Other Resources
- ADA Guidelines
- Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 21, Title 49 - Transportation
- Title VI: Your Rights to Non-Discrimination
In 2017, the Port of Seattle hired the Open Doors Organization to conduct an assessment of Seattle-Tacoma International Airport to evaluate opportunities to improve the accessibility of our facilities. Their assessment included numerous internal meetings and external community outreach sessions. The report was completed in March 2018.