Port of Seattle employees not represented by a labor union have three medical plans to choose from. Dental coverage is offered by Delta Dental Service. If you are an employee represented by a labor union, refer to your collective bargaining agreement for your specific benefits.
For more information, contact a Port of Seattle Total Rewards Specialist in Human Resources.
- 2023 Side-by-side comparison of coverage (PDF)
- 2023 Side-by-side comparison of Medical, Dental, and Vision premium share rates (PDF)
- 2023 vs. 2022 rate comparison (PDF)
- Tool: Medical Plan Cost Comparison Estimator (Requires Port login)
- 2022 Side-by-side comparison of coverage (PDF)
- 2022 Side-by-side comparison of Medical, Dental, and Vision premium share rates (PDF)
- 2022 vs. 2021 rate comparison (PDF)
Aetna Deductible Plan
Aetna High Deductible Health Plan
LEOFF Retiree Plan
The plan pays 100% of the cost of qualified preventive services provided in-network, and some generic preventative drugs are available with no copay, deductible, or coinsurance. Please refer to Aetna.com for a complete and up-to-date drug listing.
Consolidated Appropriation Act – Transparency in Coverage
In compliance with the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 (CAA), Aetna is providing machine-readable files with in-network rate and allowed amount data. The file is updated monthly.
Kaiser Permanente Core Plan
Mental Health and Wellness
Notice: For 2022, only the Enhanced Plan will cover orthodontia.
VSP Vision Care
PayFlex (Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts)